- If your Country of Residence is the United States, the Data Controller is Inspired News Radio.
- If your Country of Residence is China, the Data Controller is Inspired News Radio.
- If your Country of Residence is Japan, the Data Controller is Inspired News Radio.
1.1 Information You Give to Us.1.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the Inspired News Radio website. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Inspired News Radio website. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Communications with Inspired News Radio. When you communicate with Inspired News Radio or use the Inspired News Radio Website, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Additional Contact Information. You may choose to provide additional information (such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and a personal description).
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your communications with Inspired News Radio, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Inspired News Radio website.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Inspired News Radio website.When you use the Inspired News Radio website, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Inspired News Radio website.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Inspired News Radio website, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. INR may also collect this information even when you are not using the app if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Inspired News Radio website such as the pages or content you view, your searches, and other actions on the Inspired News Radio website.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Inspired News Radio website.That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Inspired News Radio website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Inspired News Radio website.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.Inspired News Radio may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the Inspired News Radio website or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Inspired News Radio website. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third Party Services. If you link or connect Inspired News Radio website with a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service,
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Airbnb Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Inspired News Radio website.
- Enable you to communicate with Inspired News Radio staff.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Inspired News Radio website and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Inspired News Radio website and experience.
- We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Inspired News Radio website and our visitors’ experience with it.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your contact information in order to communicate with you.)
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our visitors and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Inspired News Radio website, your profile information and other content you submit to the Inspired News Radio website, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the Inspired News Radio website if such processes detect an individual or activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to the INR website, other visitors, or third parties.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about INR or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Inspired News Radio or its third party partners.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the INR website, information obtained from third parties, and your search history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
3.1 With Your Consent.Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website access to your information or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by Inspired News Radio or third parties.
3.2 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights.Inspired News Radio may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Inspired News Radio, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, the Payment Terms or other agreements with Members, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Inspired News Radio, its employees, its Members, or members of the public. These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person’s vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the Inspired News Radio website secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage. Where appropriate, we may notify visitors about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Inspired News Radio’s property, its visitors and the Inspired News Radio website. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that visitor about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
3.4 Social Media Platforms.Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our website or otherwise promote our products and services for Inspired News Radio. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest. The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Inspired News Radio. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider. Please note that you may, at any time ask Inspired News Radio to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3.6 Aggregated Data.We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Inspired News Radio for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications. These activities are carried out based on Inspired News Radio’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
6.1 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within the Inspired News Radio website).
6.2 Data Access and Portability.In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
6.3 Data Retention and Erasure.We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide communications from the Inspired News Radio website to you, you can request that we erase your personal information. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Inspired News Radio website, even after your information is erased. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the Inspired News Radio website to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
6.4 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Inspired News Radio you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to INR specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 6.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Inspired News Radio override your own.
6.5 Objection to Processing.In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Inspired News Radio not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing INR will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask Inspired News Raiod to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
6.6 Lodging Complaints.You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Inspired News Radio before the competent data protection authorities.
7.1 Other Means to Ensure an Adequate Level of Data Protection.If Inspired News Radio is the Data Controller and your information is shared with corporate affiliates or third party service providers outside the EEA, we have – prior to sharing your information with such corporate affiliate or third party service provider – established the necessary means to ensure an adequate level of data protection. This may be an adequacy decision of the European Commission confirming an adequate level of data protection in the respective non-EEA country or an agreement on the basis of the EU Model Clauses (a set of clauses issued by the European Commission). We will provide further information on the means to ensure an adequate level of data protection on request.
7.2 California & Vermont Residents.Inspired News Radio will not share information it collects about you with its affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
7.3 California Privacy Rights.California law permits Members who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the “Contact” section for where to send such requests. Inspired News Radio does not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.email us at:
- For persons whose Country of Residence is the United States: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For persons whose Country of Residence is Japan: email@example.com
- For persons whose Country of Residence is China: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For persons whose Country of Residence is India: email@example.com
- For persons whose Country of Residence is outside of the United States, China and Japan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Inspired News Radio Uses These TechnologiesWe use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Inspired News Radio website.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Inspired News Radio website.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Inspired News Radio website and to improve the Inspired News Radio website.
- To serve you tailored advertising (on the Inspired News Radio website and on third party websites).
- To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Inspired News Radio website and Inspired News Radio advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Inspired News Radio website.
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
Third PartiesWe may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the Inspired News Radio website. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Inspired News Radio website, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Inspired News Radio services to you on the Inspired News Radio website and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the Inspired News Radio website, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the Inspired News Radio website, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here. Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Inspired News Radio website and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or http://youronlinechoices.eu. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. To the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Inspired News Radio website and you opt-out of tailored advertising, you may still receive advertising content. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of these opt-out links and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Third Party Social PluginsThe Inspired News Radio website may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Inspired News Radio website. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Inspired News Radio website to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
Your ChoicesMost browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information. If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Inspired News Radio may not work as intended or may not work at all.